This quick post is completely out of guilt for not posting earlier. Things have been very busy around here. John has changed jobs and is now working for Baker Hughes. He is selling drill bits to the natural gas rigs on the western slope. I have also started working part-time at The Daily Sentinel. I am back at my old desk with a lot of the same co-workers. It actually hasn't been too big of a change. Brooke is staying with Grandma Debbie & Grandma Gail while I work. This week John is in Denver for job training and Brooke & I are heading off to Oakland to see Aunt Suzie, Uncle Ramon & Cousin Dexter for the week. Wish us luck on the flight!

Cream cheese anyone?



3 comments:
She's getting some chompers in now isn't she?
Good to have you back, Katie.
Terry
Sounds like you guys have been super busy!! Good luck with the flight and hope you are enjoying being back at work!
Love that smile and your great dancing, Miss Beezer!!
Hugs & Love,
GG
Post a Comment