Busy Busy June

This was going to be a Happy Father's Day post but lots of additional fun stuff has happened over the past couple weeks, so we will combine everything into 1 giant post.
1st) Happy Father's Day John! You are an excellent father. I love seeing Brooke light up when you walk in the room and she starts waving. It just melts my heart. You are simply amazing with Brooke.
2nd) John & I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Yeah for us!
3rd) After 3 weeks of being sick and some antibiotics, John & I are finally better. We found out that we had a severe case of food poisoning. Yuck!
Brooke with her favorite man, Dad.

Silly baby!Now that Brooke has her top 2 teeth, she has started to smile differently. So funny.Grandma Debbie & Grandpa Joel invited us to join them for a weekend in Grand Lake, Colorado. It was absolutely beautiful and so nice to get away for a few days. The boys got to golf & fish. While us girls got to hike, shop & relax. What a wonderful weekend!! We would highly recommend Grand Lake to anyone looking for a great get-away. It's a hidden gem of Colorado.
Videos:

Brooke has started to think she is funny when she screams.

Hummmm how am I going to nip this in the bud????


Static haired baby


No comments: