I am 8 months old now and lovin' every second! I really enjoy playing in my bath chair but I especially love crawling all over the house. I have found where the dogs eat & drink so I try to race mom there all day. I have also started to pull myself up onto things. I fall a lot when I do get to my feet but I will get it down one of these days.
Diva!


Diva!

Chillin' with my dad
My legs were getting too skinny so mom gave me a teething biscuit and I made a mess!

My legs were getting too skinny so mom gave me a teething biscuit and I made a mess!
I like to swing at the park and watch all the crazy kids run around.
Busted! I am suppose to be sleeping but I decide to check out my friends on the mobile. 
Climbing in the crib
Busted! I am suppose to be sleeping but I decide to check out my friends on the mobile. 
Climbing in the crib
Video: Press play 2 times

2 comments:
What a little smarty pants you've got! She's so cute! I love seeing how much she does. Carter is trying so hard to crawl- I don't think it'll be long, but it's fun to see Brooke doing it.
She gets smarter and smarter everyday, not to mention cuter! Thanks so much for sharing her life with us!
Dore
Post a Comment