6 months old and eating like a champ! Actually, Brooke has only had rice cereal but she likes it. At her 6 month check-up, B weighted in at almost 18 pounds and 25 inches long!
.jpg)




Videos: Press Play 2 Times
Busy Little Bee

.jpg)




Videos: Press Play 2 TimesGiggle Baby
Hungry Baby
Hungry Baby
Busy Little Bee

2 comments:
She is such a happy baby. She is so blessed to have you as a mama! I can tell you take the time with her and you staying home is well deserved. When Ashlyee was little, I could just sit and watch her for hours. Keep up the good work and I was really glad to see more. We really need to get together. Call me! 234-0609
Wow, what a cutie pie! She's soooo adorable. Cousin Dexter loves to watch the videos; they make him smile to see and hear Brooke giggling.
Lots of love,
Dexter, Suzie and Ramon
Post a Comment