Look who I got to meet, Santa Claus! (and I didn't even cry!)

Grandpa Joel
Grandma Debbie, Great Grandma Carol, & Great Aunt Sherry
me & Aunt Sage hanging out with Santa
It's Christmas Day!
Uncle Ramon got daddy a hat with my nickname "Booker T" on it!.JPG)
Aunt Libby helped me open my stocking
Santa brought me some pink sunglasses
Uncle Marcus

Great Grandma Carol with her 5 great grandchildren!

Me & Uncle Jeremy
Aunt Sage sure loves me!
Carter & Molly stopped by for a visit.



Great-Great Grandma Lucille gave Brooke this beautiful dress.
.jpg)

Grandma Gail was the photographer today.
Hey Look, I rolled over!
What a busy week! Time to pass out while sitting up.

Uncle Ramon got daddy a hat with my nickname "Booker T" on it!
Great-Great Grandma Lucille gave Brooke this beautiful dress..jpg)


1 comment:
You go girl! Great job not crying for Santa, as he will bring you lots of presents in the years to come! I have to say how Mah-velous you look in your pink sunglasses! Stay sweet!
Post a Comment