Cute Photos of Brooke

Here are a few misc. photos that we have taken over the last couple of weeks. Since Brooke is asleep most of the time, that is the majority of our pictures. Moose had to check-in on the baby.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this blog, it's really awful being so far away so this is great. Brooke is so beautiful. It's great to be able to see the pictures of Brooke and everyone. Can't wait to see ya'll at Christmas.

Love ya,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

THis is so cool!!!!! I love it. Thank you so much. She is so precious and so blessed to have wonderful parents to raise her. I have a box ready to send. I saw a couple of cute things she'll be able to wear when she gets a little bigger. I can't resist a sale. Anyway thanks again for your thoughtfulness.Love & prayers Nani

Auntie Beth said...

I thought Ramon created the whole idea of blogs, and that it was too complicated for me to learn. Now I realize it is the wave of your entire generation, and I'd better get on the stick!! Wish me luck!!

Brooke is too delicious for words!!Can't wait to hold and hug and kiss her -- SOON!!

Love to all!!

Unknown said...

Katie-
This is GREAT! Thanks for sharing...we miss you dearly!
Melissa

Dexter said...

Hooray for my beautiful, bouncing, babbling Brooklet cousin!!

Oh, Brooke, I can't wait to meet you!

I really hope you will come out to visit around Christmas time.

Love,
Your Cousin Dexter

Anonymous said...

Katie-

I am so excited to see her, its been a few weeks!
I bet she is getting more aware and more awake.
Keep posting new pics, I'll be sure and check back often.